Eric Dresser and JP Ross with his new otter print.

Eric Dresser and JP Ross Fly Rods meet to pick up one of Eric's new prints.

Eric and JP.... I think JP needs to lay off the candy bars...

Eric and JP.... I think JP needs to lay off the candy bars...



I just got back from visiting Eric Dresser and picked up one of his new otter prints.  I currently now have 6 of Eric works of art.  You can learn more about outdoor photography and Eric on his web site.
I first met Eric on the West Canada Creek many years ago.  He was in his canoe with his dog and casting dry flies to rising trout in the river.  I loved how Eric had his Canoe set up with a anchor system in the bow, and later on I also adapted his ideas in my own Wenonah.  I ended up buying one last year.  It is a Wenonah Fusion 13 footer in Royalex

Eric is also a proud supporter of Trout Power and is seen on the Trout Power web site.

Eric will also soon be receiving one of our Beaver Meadow 6 foot 6 inch 2 weights.  I cant wait to see what kind of photos he gets with that.

Be sure to check out his renowned photography.  His prices are very reasonable...  ask him about his new metallic paper..  very cool stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts