Brian O'Keefe of Catch Magazine attending Trout Power

Brian O'Keefe of Catch Magazine and Brian O'Keefe Photography believes in Trout Power and its grass roots efforts.  Brian will be flying in from Bend Oregon to fish and promote Trout Power the weekend of June 8,9 and 10.  We also will be having a meet and greet with Brian on Friday evening.  Admission to this event will go towards promotion costs for Trout Power and will also include a subscription to Catch Magazine the worlds finest online fly fishing magazine. Trout Power is a movement to protect and preserve the West Canada Creek and help to promote tourism for Oneida County and Herkimer County.  Learn more about Trout Power here. 



BRIAN O’KEEFE bio

I have combined a lifetime of fly fishing photography and a lifetime of serious fly fishing. I sold my first fly fishing photo when I was 16. That was 40 years ago! In that time I was been very busy trying to fish and photo as many interesting places as possible. My angling travels have taken me to distant destinations like Tonga, Bikini Atoll, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Kashmir, England, Brazil, Nicaragua and many more. As much as I like trips to the Bahamas, Belize, the Yucatan, etc, I am just as much a home water fisherman. Near my home in Bend, Oregon, I enjoy the Deschutes River, the Crooked River, the John Day Riverand many lakes in Central Oregon.

I have enjoyed a nice working relationship with many regional, national and international magazines, including Outdoor Life, Field & Stream, Fly Rod & Reel, Fly Fisherman, American Angler, and hundreds of tackle catalogs, books and websites.
I do free-lance photography and writing for news publications including USA Today, the LA Times, the Miami Herald and many smaller papers.
When time allows, I am a speaker/outdoor communicator at fly fishing clubs, outdoor sport shows, conventions and conservation organizations.
I work as an advisor for many travel/adventure travel/fly fishing travel booking agents and the associated media.
In addition to photography and writing, I co-produce Catch Magazine, a photo and video driven on-line fly fishing magazine. Catch Magazine is at www.catchmagazine.net and with Todd Moen, we produce a fly fishing visual experience I know you will enjoy. Some people call it their Virtual Vacation.

Brian O’Keefe  - 


There still is time to sign up for Trout Power and win the $1000 cash prize.  Sign up here today

Comments

Popular Posts